Be sure to pay attention to electrical safety!
Some applications of QuickBLE...
Turn on the light and buzzer, when the door is opened
Turn on the lamp,
when someone close to the shoe cabinet
When your hand moves close to the sensor, the car will move forward.
Night lamp will be automatically turned ON when the main lamp is turned OFF.
When temperature is too high, the electric fan will be turned ON for cooling.
QuickBLE is simple and easy when you follow the steps below!
1. Click, access the app
2. Demo OptionSupersonic sensor
3. Click on the wiring diagram
4. Access the wiring diagram
1. Connect to the Supersonic sensor
2. Connect the Supersonic sensor to QuickBLE according to the wiring diagram
3. Connection of sensor is completed
4. Connect the LED strip, MicroUSB power source, and turn on the power
5. Peripheral connection is completed
1. Click the on Menu at the upper-right corner
2. Select "Connect to QuickBLE"
3. Select the QuickBLE that you wish to connect: "QuickBLE:XXXX"
1. Trigger logic: When distance measured is less than 20cm, enable output for 2 seconds
2. Click the on Menu at the upper-right corner
3. Set the time to "2"seconds
4. Set "Smaller" logic
5. Set up the distance critiria to "20"cm
6. Enable output: USB-2
7. Click "Send settings to QuickBLE"
1. Click on the upper-right corner to open the menu, and select "Real-time chart"
2. In the monitoring screen, you can get the real-time data, so you can use it to set up the proper threshold
QuickBLE supports the following sensors, and the list is expanding